Successor of the D12 from the 80s
- known as the "egg"
- specially developed for the recording of the bass drum and other bass instruments
- has more presence and assertiveness than its predecessors due to the narrowband frequency boost at 4 kHz
- tolerates extremely high sound pressure levels
- low susceptibility to feedbacks
- cardioid polar pattern
for rent are a rare copy from Austrian production with a black instead of a green half-ring (weight: 316 g) and a copy of the currently available version which is made in China (weight: 288 g, photo)
- manufacturing period: since 1986
Favourite applications: studio standard for bass drum. It is also used for bass amps and tuba.
- 1 Day7 €
- 2 Days12 €
(Fr-Mo) 16 €